We at iBOSS are the first to acknowledge that Business Mentoring is not for everyone. Many SME owners are perfectly comfortable with what they are doing and do not want, or need, ‘outside’ advice.
iBOSS exists to help those businesses that will benefit from additional, unbiased, support and are happy to accept such support.
What do we mean by ‘Mentoring’?
Put simply, iBOSS Mentoring service provides the following:
- iBOSS mentoring is aimed at an individual, or group of individuals, who are responsible for the management of a business (or group of businesses).
- We provide a neutral opinion on performance and development of the business.
- Where a business plan exists, an ‘external’ view on performance against that plan. This includes suggesting remedial action where necessary.
- A ‘sounding-board’ for the business owner/manager to discuss new ideas for development of the business.
- Through our many business contacts we can provide clients with introductions to professional specialists in a wide range of business-related disciplines.
The key to success!
For real mentoring to succeed, there needs to be a baseline chemistry between a mentor and their client. Studies show that even the best-designed mentoring programs are no substitute for a genuine relationship of mutual respect between mentor and client. For this reason the iBOSS Team will always spend time getting to know a client and their business before setting up a Mentoring service. We are a friendly, professional bunch, but the chemistry still needs to be right between you and us for the service to work properly.
It is for this reason that we offer all potential clients an initial free, confidential consultation on a relaxed ‘get to know you’ basis before setting up formal arrangements. So, if you would like to explore the possibilities offered by our Mentoring service in more detail simply give us a call on 07876 503830 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to see how we can help.We look forward to hearing from you.