The HMRC has published its latest issue of bi-monthly ‘The HMRC Employer Bulletin’. This is a publication that provides information on the latest matters relating to company payroll. The December issue has information on a range of topics, including:
- National minimum wage. Geographical compliance approach – support for employers.
- Payrolling expenses and benefits for the 2024/25 tax year.
- Off-payroll working rules (IR35) – opportunities to pause settlement.
- Help to check whether work qualifies for R&D Tax relief.
- Making sure you stay on top of your workplace pension duties.
- Childcare choices – helping families to juggle work and life priorities.
For more detailed information follow this link.
The HMRC Employer Bulletin is a publication, with payroll-related information. Every SME owner/manager or at least their accountants, should be aware of it (and read it)! If you do not have access to the necessary advice on how to interpret the HMRC advice then contact us at iBOSS and we will introduce you to someone who can help. Simply call Phil on 07876 503830 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively visit our web site www.theiboss.co.uk and complete the enquiry form. We look forward to hearing from you.
#HMRCadvice #payrollupdates #HMRCbulletin